The Network Success Coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring the success and growth of our network of affiliates. This position involves providing comprehensive support, guidance, and resources to affiliates, fostering strong relationships, and driving network performance. The Network Success Coordinator will serve as a point of contact for affiliates, addressing their inquiries, resolving issues, and implementing strategies to maximize their success. This role requires excellent communication/ writing skills, organizational skills, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
To be considered for this role, candidates must believe in NMSDC’s mission, by remaining extremely motivated in advancing it further and be highly creative in scaling our organization’s influence and impact. Is this something that interests you? Join our proud team that is passionately committed to supporting minority businesses to grow profitably.
Job Location: Remote
Employment Status: exempt/ full time
Travel Requirements: Moderate travel for company business and events; 15-25%
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Department Support-
- Assist the Department with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, organizing documents, and maintaining records.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts by liaising with other departments to ensure smooth collaboration and execution of projects.
- Support the Department in preparing reports, presentations, and data analysis as needed.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of departmental processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Affiliate Support
- Serve as the primary point of contact for affiliates, addressing their questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Offer assistance and resources to help affiliates optimize their performance and achieve their goals. Identify opportunities for improvement and collaborate with affiliates to implement effective strategies.
- Relationship Management-
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with affiliates.
- Conduct regular check-ins with affiliates to assess their needs, gather feedback, and assist in addressing any issues or challenges they may be facing.
- Act as a liaison between affiliates and internal teams, ensuring clear communication and effective collaboration.
- Training and Education
- Develop and deliver training materials, resources, and workshops to educate affiliates on program updates, industry trends, and best practices.
- Identify training gaps and assist in proactively addressing knowledge or skill deficiencies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proficiency in using CRM systems, analytic tools, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Ability to work remotely
- Customer-Centric: committed to providing a positive experience and ensuring our Customers and Clients are supported to the best of our ability.
- Critical & Creative Thinking: the ability to assess, analyze, and problem solve
- Patient & Magnetic Listener: listens to understand our Customers and Clients and their problems truly and can explain solutions in a way so that they understand
- Emotional Intelligence: navigating complex interactions with emotional awareness, compassion, and tact. Ability to handle interpersonal relationships and ease concerns.
- Emotional Resilience: Ability to adapt to stressful situations and crises to support
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position is an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated individual to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, 401K Plan, Short-Term Disability, Term Life, Long-Term Disability, Vacation and Sick Pay, Performance Bonus – tied to the financial health of organization & individual performance
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee must frequently use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. During NMSDC events, the employee will need to traverse over long distances.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
To apply, please click here.