In This Together: 2020 – 2021 Initiatives
NMSDC has amplified our advocacy for minority business development and economic inclusion. We are leveraging our forums to listen to MBEs about the obstacles they face and provide access to services and resources which address these challenges. Our efforts are intentional and positioned to generate parity and economic inclusion within the all-too-often underserved minority business community.
In response to NMSDC’s Corporate Partners and MBEs asking how to best address these issues, NMSDC has invited companies and individuals to support our 2020 MBE Recovery & Revitalization Campaign, featuring several financial, investment, and supportive resources.
See more on the initiatives here: NMSDC.org/InThisTogether.
The Rebuilding Fund Application Process
As part of our four-pronged initiative, the Rebuilding Fund was launched to invest in NMSDC certified minority businesses struggling to recover from the economic downturn resulting from COVID-19 and those sustaining damage and vandalism during violent protests.
We are now accepting applications from certified MBEs who are in need during this unprecedented time. If your business is in need, please complete and submit our Grant Application here.
Note: Grants will be supplied until the Rebuilding Fund is depleted. Once depleted, grants will no longer be available from this source.
- All Grant Applications must be submitted by: December 15th
- Grant Applications processed and payments provided to recipients by: December 31st
- NMSDC certified – current or extended due to COVID-19
- In business more than 2 years
- Class I and Class II (or based on need demonstrated for MBEs outside of Class I & II)
How to Apply
- Complete and submit your application by clicking on this Grant Application link
- Upload all required documentation
- Grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis
- Application process opened on 10/30/2020 and closes on 12/15/2020.
- Applications to be forwarded to home RMSDC for review and recommendation to NMSDC Review Committee
- NMSDC Review Committee to review all recommendations and make final decision on awardees
Sending You the Best,
Adrienne C. Trimble
President and CEO