NMSDC and the National Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (National ACE) signed a historic partnership alliance agreement during the AAPIStrong “Strength in Diversity” annual conference that aims to advance economic opportunities for minority business enterprises from the Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. More specifically the two organizations agreed to cooperate in the following ways:
- Advocate for common economic interests of National ACE and NMSDC that will allow for the two organizations to address and promote governmental policies related to business and economic growth.
- Collaborate by forming a strategic partnership to promote minority business enterprises (MBEs) both domestically and internationally by fostering innovative approaches to address business growth in the global marketplace, as a united front.
- Grow MBE certifications for National ACE membership with the purpose of creating and growing intergenerational wealth in AAPI communities.
- Facilitate joint events, programs, seminars, workshops, meetings, and discussion to create opportunities for commerce-driven activity.
- Engage the diverse memberships of both organizations, while opening doors with both public and private companies and governmental institutions for AAPI business growth.
- Share best-practices, knowledge, and experiences necessary to advance the mission, vision, and purpose of each organization to help achieve the goals and objectives of this strategic relationship amongst respective members, clients, program participants, key stakeholders, and other strategic partners affiliated with this coalition.
“We are excited to work with National ACE to grow the reach of our AAPI MBEs more effectively. We believe this partnership will be instrumental in reaching our ambitious goal of reaching $1 trillion in annual revenue for certified MBEs and helping National ACE more effectively advocate for the AAPI business community, “said NMSDC CEO and president, Ying McGuire.
To learn more about National ACE and its important work to support the AAPI community visit its website at nationalace.org.