CVS Health is excited to announce that it is now accepting nominations for the Ninth Annual Executive Learning Series Summit. Twenty diverse suppliers will be selected for the three-day in-person summit, which will be held from August 22 – 24. The summit is completely funded by CVS Health, apart from travel costs which are to be covered by the diverse supplier.
It has worked diligently with our colleagues at the Center for Workforce & Professional Development, University College, Roger Williams University on this year’s redesign as it is continually working to enhance and grow the program. The purpose and benefits of the summit are as follows:
Purpose: CVS Health is committed to achieving supplier diversity. It also understands that doing business with large companies like CVS Health can be challenging. The purpose of this summit is to provide an opportunity for diverse suppliers to gain access to information and resources that will help them take their business to the next level, develop critical business skills, and learn how best to work with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits to Council: CVS Health and Roger Williams University have worked together to develop a summit that is a win for all. It ensures this summit is in alignment with your core values. This summit is designed to provide diverse suppliers the resources and tools they need to build the scale and capability of their business through an educational platform, in addition to providing access to networking connections and opportunities to engage with supplier diversity professionals, business department decision makers, and other diverse suppliers.
Benefits to Supplier:
- Selected diverse suppliers will become immersed in a curriculum that is designed to help expand their business capacity, professional skill level, and growth potential in critical areas ranging from marketing and communications to business innovation and investment strategies.
- Diverse suppliers will have the opportunity to network with CVS Health colleagues, Roger Williams University College colleagues, other diverse suppliers, and more.
- Diverse suppliers will leave with a plethora of resources and materials to refer to following the conclusion of the program.
- Nominations Period – May 24 – June 21, 2023
- Diverse Suppliers Accepted and Notified: Week of July 24, 2023
- Summit Dates: August 22 – 24, 2023
Diverse suppliers should:
- Have an active diversity certification.
- Have an annual revenue between $0 and $10 million.
- Be available to participate during the pre-determined summit dates.
- Fit the CVS Health product/service portfolio.
- Understand that attendance during the summit does not guarantee business with CVS Health.
A few things to remember when submitting your nominations:
- Nominations will be accepted May 24 – June 21 – Click here to complete the nomination form.
- Please nominate between three and eight diverse suppliers to participate in the summit.
- Please only nominate one person per company.
- This person should be the owner/CEO or someone in a leadership position.
- Please rank your nominations (number one being your top choice to attend the summit and so on) –Click here to complete the nomination placement form once all your nominees have submitted their forms.
- You may nominate suppliers who provide services as well as suppliers who provide products (merchandising suppliers).
- CVS Health cannot guarantee diverse suppliers a seat during the summit as it has a limited number of seats available.
CVS Health is confident that this summit will significantly expand and develop the business skills of the diverse suppliers involved and will help them be better prepared for future business with Fortune 500 companies.