The NMSDC Business Opportunity Exchange (BOE) is the largest national procurement event of its kind, and is attended by hundreds of key procurement executives and top minority businesses. Corporations can highlight their supplier diversity programs, share information on how to do business with their companies and acquaint themselves with the capabilities of Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers who are ready to provide products, services and solutions to major corporations, hospitals, universities and other buying organizations.
In this new, virtual environment, NMSDC has made some bold improvisations to harness the power and flexibility of technology to give you some added value and a higher potential ROI. As a result, the Business Opportunity Exchange (BOE) will feature three exciting areas of visibility for exhibitors to showcase their companies and offerings in an affordable way – Main Expo Halls, Marketplace and Access to Capital Hall.
Main Expo Halls: The Main Expo Halls are comprised of separate halls by exhibitor type – Corporate Hall (national/local corporate members), MBE Hall (certified-MBEs) and Resource Orgs (NMSDC affiliates and nonprofits) Hall. Additionally, national corporate members may elect to exhibit in their industry group pavilion, and Corporate Plus members can secure a booth in the Corporate Plus pavilion. Similar to our traditional tradeshow, exhibitors may want to choose a booth in one of the Main Expo Halls as their primary booth.
Marketplace: The Marketplace is a new feature for this year’s event to give National/Local Corporate Member & MBEs an opportunity to sell their products online. This can be your primary booth or, for maximum visibility, this booth can be purchased as an add-on to a Main Expo Hall booth.
Access to Capital Hall: Banks, community development financial institutions (CDFIs), other financial institutions, and capital fund investors are invited to exhibit in the Access to Capital Hall to offer credit, grants, and other financial services to MBEs.
The BOE will be held on October 27 – October 28, 2020. Don’t miss this opportunity to accomplish so much, so conveniently!
Virtual Booth Features
- Enhanced booth designs
- Video and brochure displays
- Additional Booth in Pavilion
- Sponsored Gamification for Bonus Points
- Product Catalog
- Exhibitor Directory
General Guidelines For Exhibitors
- NMSDC-certified minority-owned businesses, Resource Organizations, NMSDC Affiliates, National Corporate Members, Local Corporate Members and Government Agencies are eligible to exhibit
- Booth fees do not include conference registration or event tickets. They may, however, be purchased for an additional cost.
- Only one business may be displayed per booth
- Exhibit Booths in the Pavilions must be purchased by Monday, October 12. Exhibitors can purchase booths in the Main Expo Hall until Monday, October 26.
- After you have purchased a booth, you will recieve a link from the Exhibit Manager ten (10) days prior to the event.