Receive NMSDC Email Communications
Join Our Mailing List or Manage Your Subscriptions
Thank you for your interest in receiving NMSDC email communications. To ensure we only send you the communications you want to receive, please use the form below to choose the types of emails that you want to receive from NMSDC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ensure Delivery of NMSDC Emails
Although the email software we use has a high deliverability rate, sometimes we need your help to ensure delivery of NMSDC emails. If you are concerned that you are not receiving emails you subscribed to, take the following steps:
- Review the Subscription Center to ensure you have subscribed to the subscriptions that contain the emails you are not receiving.
- Add our from addresses to the address book in your email client. We normally email from the following:
This will tell the inbox that it should expect to receive emails coming from these addresses. Each email client has a different process for adding addresses, so please consult your email client’s help files.
- Request that your IT Department whitelist our email sending domain: nmsdc.org
This will tell the email server that it should expect to receive emails from any from address containing this domain.
- Request that your IT Department whitelist our sending IP address:
- General Marketing and Communications: 22.214.171.124/23, 126.96.36.199/20, 188.8.131.52/25, 184.108.40.206/30, 220.127.116.11/20, 18.104.22.168/24, 22.214.171.124/24, 126.96.36.199/24, 188.8.131.52/24, 184.108.40.206/24, 220.127.116.11/24
- Connections Communities Communications: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and 220.127.116.11
- Open and click links in emails you have received from us. This will help train the inbox to trust emails coming from our addresses and email sending domain.
- Move our emails found in your spam/junk folder back to the inbox or mark them as not junk/spam. This teaches the inbox where to place that email in the future and helps boost our domain’s sender reputation.
If you have taken these steps and still continue to have problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to troubleshoot further.
Resubscribe to NMSDC Emails
If you have accidentally unsubscribed from NMSDC emails, use the form below to send yourself a resubscription email. Simply enter your email and then click anywhere on the page for the resubscription link to appear. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions contained within to resubscribe.