The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) has more than 700 national corporate members that represent some of America’s largest public and privately-owned global companies. In addition, NMSDC has over 1,000 local corporate members of NMSDC’s regional affiliates which include hospitals, universities, and other regional buying institutions.
Become a Corporate Member
An NMSDC corporate member is defined as a public, private or foreign-owned corporation, university, hospital, government agency, or other large buying institution. Corporate members need to be committed to business diversity and the inclusion of NMSDC-certified minority business enterprises (MBEs) in the procurement process.
Must be a majority owned corporation with purchasing needs in more than two markets in the U.S. and/or global purchasing.
Must assign a designated official contact to represent your company within the NMSDC network. That individual needs to be an employee of the company who has responsibility for supplier/business diversity.
Must have an established formal supplier/business diversity program or commitment to implement a supplier/business diversity program that promotes the utilization of NMSDC-certified MBEs.
As a NMSDC corporate member, you will unlock the following benefits* to enhance your supplier/business diversity program thus creating a more agile and diverse supply chain that better meets your consumers’ needs while increasing your shareholders’ return on investment.
- Access to NMSDC’s new enhanced online database of all NMSDC-certified MBEs, decreasing your time to source new suppliers.
- Membership in NMSDC industry groups to keep tabs on industry trends that may affect your industry and corporation.
- Complimentary registration for:
- Discounts to attend the NMSDC Annual Conference & Exchange and Minority Business Economic Forum.
- Sponsorship, exhibition, and advertising opportunities at NMSDC signature events to showcase your programs and events and connect with new MBEs.
- Access to NMSDC programs such as Centers of Excellence, Acres, and Global Link.
- Access to the online Corporate Plus directory of high-growth MBEs who have a proven track record of scaling for national contracts.
- Complimentary validation of your supplier database against the NMSDC database each year through Check-Mate (additional validations are available for a nominal fee).
- Access to networking opportunities.
- Assistance and support in marketing requests for proposals/bid opportunities, events, and corporate news/awards.
- MBE referrals and/or introductions.
*Additional benefits come from the regional affiliate where your company is headquartered.
Membership Dues Structure
NMSDC national membership dues are reviewed and updated annually. Dues are based on annual global sales from the corporation’s last fiscal year. Membership renewal is based on the member’s anniversary date. Below is a listing of our current membership dues:
Sales Over $30B
Annual Dues: $43,700
Sales of $18 to $29.9B
Annual Dues: $36,513
Sales of $11 to 17.9B
Annual Dues: $29,095
Sales of $6 to 10.9B
Annual Dues: $21,850
Sales of $1 to $5.9B
Annual Dues: $14,663
Sales Under $1B
Annual Dues: $10,350
Membership Application Process
The following general process is followed for membership onboarding:
- Submission of the corporate member application.
- NMSDC review and approval of the application.
- Invoice and payment of applicable membership dues.
- Membership onboarding:
- Member Success Engagement Ambassador introduction.
- Systems access credentials.
- Onboarding webinar.
- Regional affiliate introduction.