NMSDC CyberPro Training Network
The NMSDC CyberPro Training Network is an extensive training curriculum designed for small and medium-sized businesses, helping them establish a prioritized security program for resilience against
About the NMSDC CyberPro Training Network
The NMSDC CyberPro Training Network is an extensive training curriculum designed for small
and medium-sized businesses. It aims to help MBEs establish a holistic and prioritized security program
within their business to ensure resilience against cyber-attacks. The training equips participants to
prioritize security efforts, build a long-term and sustainable cybersecurity program, and prepare for the
U.S. Department of Defense’s mandated Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
NMSDC CyberPro Training Network is a ten (10) week program, incorporating a blend of instructor-led classes and self-paced content accessible to program participants throughout the duration.
The training program is comprised of five modules, covering the following:
- Module 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Module 2: Start a Security Program
- Module 3: Secure Assets and Gain Visibility
- Module 4: Take Care of the Human Factor
- Module 5: Prepare for the Worst Case
Throughout the NMSDC CyberPro Training Network, facilitators from Certus Cybersecurity will
host regular office hours. These sessions are intended to:
- Provide additional clarification on training material, if required.
- Provide supporting information to the participants for implementing policies, processes, or other
- Address any concerns regarding CMMC certification.
Benefits of Participating in This Progam
Training from highly skilled professionals in the cybersecurity industry.
Guidance on the most important steps to defend your business from real world cyber attacks.
Participants will complete this program equipped with the foundational training, knowledge, and insight they need to pursue the CMMC certification.