Disney Yacht & Beach Club
1700-1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32830
You can make a difference by attending NMSDC’s Annual National Minority Business Program Managers’ Seminar
We will be offering three tracks of supplier diversity best practice learning, to ensure all attendees get the most out of the event:
1) Track A will be for newer supplier diversity professionals (1 – 5 years experience);
2) Track B will be for experienced supplier diversity professionals (5+ years); and
3) Track C will be for supplier diversity professionals from our Corporate Plus® program.
Learning topics will include:
– Developing a supplier development plan
– Establishing tracking, reporting, and goal-setting mechanisms
– How to start a second tier
– Public section supplier diversity, and
Workshops will also focus on establishing ROI for supplier diversity programs and how to leverage your NMSDC membership, Network, and coming program enhancements. Finally, we will offer sessions led by faculty from the University of Washington Foster School of Business, Broad College of Business at Michigan State University, and the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Guests can book reservations by calling Disney Group Reservations Phone Team (407) 939-4686 or by using NMSDC’s online booking website.