BENTONVILLE, Ark.— Sam’s Club is announcing an exciting opportunity for diverse-owned emerging brands in the dry grocery, snacks, pantry, and beverage categories to meet with Sam’s Club merchants.
Those brands selected to meet with Sam’s Club buyers will have private virtual 20-minute meetings on the ECRM Connect virtual platform, during which they can pitch their products and field questions live.
To be considered for the programs, brands must meet the following requirements:
- Early-to-mature companies with high growth potential.
- Must be diverse/inclusive with appropriate certifications from any of the below organizations:
- Federal or local government agencies
- Must have an LLC, C-Corp, B-Corp, S-Corp, or other registered entity.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Manufacturing, supply chain, and financial capabilities.
- Have products in the below categories:
- Breakfast Bars/Cereal
- Drink Mix, Pancake, Syrup
- Fruit Cups/Dinner Sides/Tomatoes/Dry Beans
- Sauce/Salsa/Marinated Veg-Peppers/Canned Beans
- Sweet and Salty
- BFY Snacks
- Salty Snacks
- Water, Juice, Kids Drink
- Sparkling Water, Sport Drink
- Enhanced Drinks
- IWP and Bakery
- Soda/RTD Tea and Coffee
- Energy Drinks
- Adult Beverages
How can your organization stand out?
- Traffic-driving: Unique, disruptive, and unleashes excitement that drives new and existing member experiences.
- Reinvestment back in the community or is sustainable.
Vendors without physical products that are available to sell, that have current or prior in-store planogram placement at Sam’s Club or Walmart, or that do not meet Walmart supplier requirements are not qualified to participate.
Sam’s Club has teamed up with RangeMe and ECRM to provide this opportunity. Qualifying brands must submit their application via RangeMe no later than February 20, 2023. Those selected for each program will be notified by the retailer. Click here to submit your application: https://www.rangeme.com/samsclubdiversefood2023.
ABOUT SAM’S CLUB
Sam’s Club®, a division of Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products, savings and services to millions of members in nearly 600 clubs in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Now in its 39th year, Sam’s Club continues to redefine warehouse shopping with its highly curated assortment of high-quality fresh food and Member’s Mark items, in addition to market leading technologies and services like Scan & Go, Curbside Pickup and home delivery service in select markets
RangeMe, an ECRM company, is the leading online platform that streamlines new product discovery and purchasing between suppliers and retailers. The platform empowers retail buyers to efficiently discover innovative and emerging products, while streamlining the inbound product submission process. For product suppliers, RangeMe enables them to grow their retail relationships with a platform that gives them the tools to manage their products, market their brand, and build awareness. Integrated into the ECRM product offering, RangeMe adds increased breadth and depth to the industry’s most complete sourcing solution for top retailers and product suppliers in the U.S. and around the world.