Varchasvi Shankar, President & CEO of V2Soft, Inc. is a visionary with a passion to build V2Soft as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America and Worldwide. As an entrepreneur, Varchasvi offers more than 20 years of leadership, business strategy, operations, sales, marketing and innovation into building and growing V2Soft.
His experience in building successful multinational enterprises with technology innovation, lean operations and profound revenue gains, has attracted talent at all levels and continues to fuel the fast growth at V2Soft.
Impact on Local Communities
Under the leadership of Varchasvi Shankar, V2Soft and its group of companies have created over 2500 jobs in Southeast Michigan and over 5000 jobs in rest of the US and other countries. has invested millions of dollars into building a fund raising platforms that help nonprofits and charities in our local communities. V2Soft has been a member of MMSDC/NMSDC since 2004, and in 2020 they also became a Corporate Plus member.
Expertise: Working in the IT industry since 1992, Varchasvi’s experience started with the automotive industry which is where a tremendous amount of V2Soft’s business resides today. In addition to automotive, Varchasvi’ s expertise in the IT industry has allowed him to surge into many industries including Healthcare, Marketing and Financial by providing creative and state of the art solutions.
Insight: Varchasvi is recognized for insights into emerging opportunities, trends, and challenges in a global economy while integrating mobile technology, cloud, big data and artificial intelligence /machine learning to accomplish client’s business goals.
Leadership: Under Varchasvi’s leadership, V2Soft continues to grow year and year. Even as the expands into new business sectors and providing new technologies, Varchasvi still provides that individual leadership to each of his teams and team members. Varchasvi takes the time to meet join team meetings, provide creative feedback and even meet individually with all levels of his employees. This leadership of providing guidance and opportunities is a tremendous advantage for his employees.
New Technologies: Varchasvi has been instrumental in building his technology company as well as three products:
- iConnectX.com – Fundraising platform for nonprofits
- CompanyTRAK.com – Contact Tracing and Social Distancing
- WeInvite.com – Virtual Party and Event Management platform
Giving Back: Varchasvi is a strong supporter of non-profit and charity organizations both in the community and globally. Examples include:
- Member of the MMSDC (Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council) Board of Directors
- Active member of MMSDC (Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council and NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Platinum Sponsor of Michigan Council of Women in Technology (MCWT)
- Employees sponsored in Rebuilding Detroit events
- Sponsors a wide range of foundations including: Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, Friend of Animals Foundation, Winning Futured, The Farmington Family YMCA, Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, Various local schools, Wildlife Conservation Foundation, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Cancer Institutes, Flood Relief operations and building houses with AKKA, MCWT (Michigan Women in Technology) and many others.
Background & Entrepreneurial History
Varchasvi’s educational background includes:
B.S in Electrical Engineering Mysore University – SJCE 1990
Masters in Control Systems Engineering – West Virginia University Institute of Technology – 1994
Under Varchasvi’s leadership, V2Soft has achieved significant growth not only in revenue but also with respect to resources, office locations and, in turn, has won many accolades for him personally and for the company as well.
Below is a short list of additional awards:
- FCA Supplier Diversity Award 2018
- MMSDC ACE Supplier of the Year award 2016
- BCBSM Team Project Awards 2015-2108
- Fast 100 Asian American Business 2016 Award
- Fast 50 Asian American Business Award in the US
- Standing Ovation from CIO of Chrysler
- BCBSM New Supplier Award
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in US
- Michigan Top 50 Companies to Watch
- Crain’s Small Business Award
- Top Diversity Owned Award by DiversityBusiness.com