Applications are Open for NMSDC’s 2023 Emerging Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) Cohort
The National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) is excited to announce that applications for the 2023 cohort of the Emerging Young Entrepreneurs (EYE) program are now open.
The EYE program is a nine-month program uniquely designed to provide the next generation of minority entrepreneur participants with support to enhance their growing business. During the program, business owners receive guidance from corporate sponsors, MBEs, and additional stakeholders. EYE utilizes an interactive pre- and post-conference (NMSDC Annual Conference & Exchange) curriculum along with five days of hands-on training and practical application. Participants are provided with the skills, tools, and strategies to start or grow their innovative businesses.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the program:
- Must be between the ages of 19-35.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must own a business that is at least 51% minority-owned, managed, and controlled.
- Must own a business that is a for-profit enterprise and physically located in the U.S. or its territories.
- Must own a business that is managed and operated by the minority ownership member(s)
- Must be able to provide at least one year of general operating revenue.
Individuals interested in applying for this year’s cohort can apply on the NMSDC website. For more information contact Jetheda Hernandez, Senior Director of Strategic Alliances and Programs, or visit https://www.nmsdceyeprogram.org/.