Summer Internship Project Goal:
Identify all possible revenue streams and recommend methodologies for revenue distribution among national offices and 23 regional councils to ensure maximizing value delivery to our MBEs and corporate members.
- Access the landscape, identify, and document all revenue streams for National Office and affiliates, especially recurring revenue.
- Recommend distribution model options.
- Identify risks and make recommendations to mitigate risks
Job Location: Remote
Employment Status: Part-time, temporary/internship
If you are interested in this role, please email NMSDC with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Pursing a Master’s in Finance, and or business, or related field required
- 2-3 years in Business Finance field
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Available to work remotely
Compensation and Benefits:
- Up to $25 hourly
- Start Early/Mid-June 8 weeks internship
- Benefits: No benefits for this seasonal role