In 2021, the Rose International Team formalized its commitment to advance racial equity across the U.S. and launched RISE – Rose Impacting Social Equality. Rose International made a $2 million commitment to help initiate change nationwide.
Now celebrating the one-year anniversary of the RISE initiative in 2022, The Rose International Team remains dedicated to bringing support, guidance and necessary resources to students, job seekers, entrepreneurs and small businesses across the country to help further diversity and inclusion nationwide. Below is a snapshot of the progress achieved within this first year:
- Added a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion to all internal job postings
- All internal employees completed Managing Bias training
- Enrolled 65 employees in career development training
- Nominated three ICCC Cohorts for executive leadership training program
- Mentored and sponsored NMSDC certification for a small MBE
- Awarded $20,000 in scholarships to 10 Morgan State University students
- Sponsored a virtual career fair for 60 diverse students
Rose International plans to further its work and the reach of RISE in the years to come. As the company continues initiating change, the initiative’s objectives remain the same: education, entrepreneurship and workforce support.
Through RISE, Rose International plans to make a difference from their standing in the minority community and bring more opportunities to communities of color. Visit https://www.roseint.com/RiseAtRose.html for further details on the progress of this impactful initiative.
For further information about RISE or any of Rose International’s other diversity and inclusion initiatives, please contact RoseDiversity@roseint.com.