At NMSDC, We are Thinking of You
and Your Business, as the COVID-19 Virus Emergency Unfolds.
To stay in touch and to share some useful information, NMSDC has opened an ongoing, network-wide conversation about how businesses are responding to the crisis, through a series of live virtual Town Halls.
Each Town Hall solicits and answers critical questions about how businesses navigate in these difficult days.
- How are you coping?
- What can corporate customers do to answer the needs of MBEs?
- What support do federal, state, and local governments need to offer minority businesses?
- How are CPOs mitigating risks in their supply chains?
- Are they working with minority suppliers to reduce impact on their businesses?
- What strategies are corporations following to limit the risk to minority suppliers?
For answers to these and many other questions – in case you missed the live transmissions – visit the recordings of these Town Halls, available here for your review.