The National Minority Supplier Development Council advances business opportunities for certified minority business enterprises and connects them to corporate members.
To achieve our mission, we will:
- work through the NMSDC Network to support and facilitate MBE integration into corporate and public-sector supply chains;
- build MBE capacity and capabilities through our programs and other education offerings; and
- facilitate MBE-to-MBE partnerships to meet the needs of our corporate members.
The National Minority Supplier Development Council Inc ® (NMSDC®) is one of the country’s leading corporate membership organizations. Whether you’re a small minority-owned organization or a billion dollar powerhouse, we’re committed to helping you solve the growing need for supplier diversity.
We do this by matching our more than 13,000 certified minority-owned businesses to our vast network of corporate members who wish to purchase their products, services and solutions. Our corporate membership includes many of the largest public and privately-owned companies, as well healthcare companies, colleges and universities.
The NMSDC network includes:
– a national office in New York City
– 23 affiliate regional councils nationwide
– 1,500 corporate members and growing
We’re proud of our unwavering commitment to advance Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers in a globalized corporate supply chain.
Let us help you expand your business!