June 14-18, 21-24
Afternoons, live virtual via Zoom
The Advanced Management Education Program (AMEP) program will be hosted virtually by Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, and is designed to provide CEOs of certified, expansion oriented MBEs with the tools and skills they need to achieve and sustain accelerated growth.
In the tradition that made Kellogg a world-renowned business school, the (9) half-day intensive curriculum uses interactive, team-based study, with a class size limited to 40 participants.
AMEP Program Objectives
This program helps CEOs position high-potential MBEs for accelerated growth to
- Develop a growth-oriented strategy that identifies and charts profitable new business opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the link between business strategy and successful business operation
- Learn techniques for analyzing and appraising strategies
- Improve leadership and management skills, and implement a company review and self-assessment process
- Develop an organizational plan to support growth objectives
- Understand the socioeconomic, corporate and public policy trends and their impact on MBE prospects and strategies
- Form valuable working relationships with other successful minority executives.
Curriculum topics include:
- Managing Strategic Change & Growth in Entrepreneurial Firms including enterprise life cycles;
- Business Plan Development addressing essential elements and alignment of business operation;
- Hiring Right by selecting the best talent;
- Defending Your Brand with trust and crisis/reputational management – steps to take;
- Managing Risk through both process and culture;
- Capital Markets which provides abridged guidelines for successful access to capital, capital structure, cash flow;
- Entrepreneurial Finance including acquiring a business, access to capital, and investment criteria.
Registration Opening Soon.