The NMSDC Kellogg Advanced Management Executive Program is designed to provide certified, established, growth-oriented minority-owned business owners with the tools and skills needed to achieve and sustain accelerated growth in the constantly changing business environment. The leading-edge, four-day immersive program provides minority entrepreneurs the opportunity to work “on” their business in an interactive environment instructed by educators and professionals with real-world experiences.
Going beyond the MBA curriculum, this program examines proven best practices to address common entrepreneurial issues in the context of today’s business environment with the following objectives:
- Develop a growth-oriented strategy that identifies and charts profitable new business opportunities.
- Strengthen negotiation skills through team exercises.
- Learn strategies for defending brand.
- Improve leadership and management skills and implement a company- and self-assessment process.
- Develop an organizational capability plan to support growth objectives.
- Understand the latest socioeconomic, corporate and public policy trends and their impact on business prospects and strategies.
- Form valuable working relationships with other successful minority executives.
- Obtain first-hand knowledge from a corporate senior executive and their views on supplier diversity engagement.
Going beyond the MBA curriculum, join the next cohort and learn proven best practices to address common entrepreneurial issues in the context of today’s business environment.
Dates: July 24-28, 2023
Location: Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, James Allen Center
Costs: $6,000 which includes tuition, class materials, lodging and meals. Each accepted applicant is responsible for their own travel.
Scholarships Available: Yes, use the form below to apply for a scholarship and the program. NMSDC will review your application, and if accepted, will cover the costs minus travel expenses.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2023