Business Diversity Leadership Summit
As the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) enters its next 50 years of service, and with an economic landscape that is continuously evolving and adapting, we know that the key to accelerating the growth of our certified minority business enterprises (MBEs) means we need to think more broadly. Our supplier diversity practitioners must expand their reach and influence into other departments and business units to move beyond supplier diversity and engage in business diversity at every level of the organization.
About the Summit
The new name, Business Diversity Leadership Summit, reflects our shift in focus from supplier diversity to business diversity, but the training summit will still include everything you have come to expect including:
- Best practices in supplier diversity and how to shift to a business diversity strategy.
- Content-focused on innovation, career development, and learning solutions to meet supplier/business diversity professionals where they are.
- Soft skill development in executive presence, board development, career acceleration, technical skills, business case creation, supply chain management, and available certifications that help support career goals.
We look forward to seeing all our corporate members at the next Business Diversity Leadership Summit on July 9-11, 2024. Together we can continue to build the momentum needed to accomplish our march to $1 trillion in annual revenue generation for NMSDC-certified MBEs.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find your answers below or by navigating the website, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Generally, the Summit is held in July each year.
Registration generally opens in January each year. Invitations to attend will go out to the following stakeholder groups:
- National Corporate Members
- Local Corporate Members
- Government and Nonprofits
- Invited Speakers and Special Guests
Due to the limited capacity of the venue, this is an invite-only event. If you have been invited but have trouble registering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your member success ambassador at email@example.com for more information.