An NMSDC Corporate Member is defined as a public, private or foreign-owned corporation, university, hospital, government agency, or other large buying institution. Corporate Members need to be committed to Supplier Diversity and the inclusion of NMSDC-certified ethnic Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) in the procurement process.
National Member Criteria
- Majority owned Corporation with purchasing needs in more than two markets in the US and/or global purchasing
- Designated official contact to represent your company within the NMSDC network, that individual needs to be an employee of the company who has responsibility for supplier diversity
- Establish a formal supplier diversity program or commitment to implement a supplier diversity program that promotes the utilization of NMSDC-certified minority suppliers
- Submission of corporate member application
- NMSDC review and approval of application
- Invoice and payment of applicable membership dues
- Membership onboarding: Systems access credentials; onboarding webinar; WaterCoolerChat; Affiliate Council and Engagement Ambassador introduction
NMSDC national membership dues are reviewed and updated annually. Dues are based on annual global sales from Corporation’s last fiscal year. Membership renewal is based on member anniversary date.
Sales: Over $30 Billion – Annual Dues: $38,000
Sales: $18 to $29.9 Billion – Annual Dues: $31,750
Sales: $11 to $17.9 Billion – Annual Dues: $25,300
Sales: $6 to $10.9 Billion – Annual Dues: $19,000
Sales: $1 to $5.9 Billion – Annual Dues: $12,750
Sales: Under $1 Billion – Annual Dues: $9,000