A NMSDC Corporate Member is defined as a public, private or foreign owned corporation, university, hospital, government agency or other large buying institution. Corporate Members need to be committed to Supplier Diversity and the inclusion of NMSDC-certified ethnic Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) in the procurement process.
If you are a minority owned business seeking MBE certification please contact the NMSDC Regional Affiliate Council where your company is headquartered. Visit the MBE Certification page for more information.
National Member Criteria
- Majority owned Corporation with purchasing needs in more than two markets in the US and/or global purchasing
- Designated official contact to represent your company within the NMSDC network, that individual needs to be an employee of the company who has responsibility for supplier diversity
- Establish a formal supplier diversity program or commitment to implement a supplier diversity program that promotes the utilization of NMSDC-certified minority suppliers
- Submission of corporate member application
- NMSDC review and approval of application
- Invoice and payment of applicable membership dues
- Membership onboarding: Systems access credentials; onboarding webinar; WaterCoolerChat; Affiliate Council and Engagement Ambassador introduction