SESSION 3: NAVIGATING YOUR CASH FLOW
How to Use Cash Flow to Navigate Your Business’s Success
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, includes the following topics:
- Categorize and identify gaps in cash inflows and outflows
- Increase your cash in, with tips to collect revenue, get paid faster and identify higher income streams
- Decrease cash out, with ways to evaluate your business needs, improve efficiency and optimize spending
Don’t miss this chance to take a close look at cashflow options you can consider to help grow your business.
Register today for Session 3:
“The Power of Capital:
How to Fuel the Growth of Your Business”
Chase for Business and Advancing Black Pathways have come together to offer Advancing Black Entrepreneurs — a collection of practical resources tailored to help Black business owners grow and scale their business.
In partnership with Black Enterprise, the National Urban League, the U.S. Black Chambers and the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Advancing Black Entrepreneurs by Chase for Business has developed a series of information-packed sessions that help expand your financial knowledge, including the latest – The Power of Capital.
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, provides a deeper understanding of the various funding options and will cover topics like:
- Thinking strategically about your cash flow
- Determining if your business needs to borrow
- Knowing why you’re a good investment
- Identifying which financial data is important
- Learning your credit options
- Understanding Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs
Don’t miss this chance to take a close look at funding options you can consider for your business.
Register today to watch Session 2:
“Session 1: Reclaim the Future –
How Your Business Can Address
the Challenges of COVID-19″
We’re excited to announce a new partnership with Chase for Business to offer Advancing Black Entrepreneurs — a timely education program designed to help Black business owners recover and move forward in the wake of the current global pandemic.
Joining us in this important effort are Black Enterprise, the National Minority Supplier Development Council, and the US Black Chambers, Inc. Together, we’ve developed a series of information-packed sessions – the first of which focuses on Reclaim the Future: How Your Business Can Rise to the Challenges of COVID-19.
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, will cover topics including:
- The increasing importance of bookkeeping
- Pivoting your business model in this new economic environment
- Helping your customers feel confident and safe
- Developing contingency plans for the future
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get the financial guidance and expertise you need to come back strong and build your business — from the organizations and bank you can trust. You can view all eight sessions of the first webinar below and use the button to sign up for more information about future webinars or to be contacted by your local Entrepreneurship Center.